Wednesday 28 January 2015

My Bag Addiction - Current Favourites from the Wardrobe!

I have a confession. I am addicted to bags. It's a problem I have which has been steadily growing over time but I fear I may soon be headed towards an intervention. My shoe collection, conversely, is probably much more modest than most, I have two or three sets of heels, some trainers and some flats, which is fairly practical right? But my bag collection on the other hand is a vice, it's overgrowing, so I may need to move into larger premises if I don't get a handle on it soon! I basically turn into a magpie when I see a good bag (much to Trig's dismay as he's dragged on an impromptu shopping trip) because accessorising is what makes an outfit! A good bag can give a new lease of life to a dress you've worn too many times instantly, and it can make all the difference when its coordinated right.

Here are a few of my most recent favourite bits of arm candy.
























1. Light Blue Bag - Primark £5.99 - I bought this a few months ago and I love the baby blue colour! Currently jazzing it up a bit with a scarf tied round the handles that I got from last months 'My Little Box'. Love the fact that this bag has a mini satchel vibe going on and that it was such great value, too.

2. Flamingo Bag - Asylum, £26.99 (I bartered 10% off :) I love this because not only is it from one of my favourite local small fashion outlets, it's pretty unique and funky.

3. Peacock bag - Bought in Singapore for $50 (£25) - I saw this in a shop window and basically fell in love with it instantly and marched straight to the counter. It's shimmery and made of a plastic material, and is my current absolute favourite for jazzing up an outfit in the most effortless way. Everyone keeps asking me where I got it from, shame the boutique is thousands of miles away or I'd be back in there buying more!

4. Red bucket bag - this was free as an Estee Lauder gift after buying £40 worth of makeup in Boots. I got this offer this month - and I love this bag! I can fit everything in it, including my laptop, and it's a real rich and glossy red colour which goes really well with work outfits.

5. Accessorise bag - a gift (so no idea on the price tag!) - Trig knows how much I love bags, so he chose me this as a Christmas present! And it turns out he has good taste! Lucky me :o)

What's your worst fashion vice? x

20 comments:

  1. I love the first and 5th bag! So fun! Shoes are my biggest vice right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 and #4 are on my radar. They are cute! Can you tell I love totes/satchels? My worst fashion vice...hmmm..probably bags too. Maybe it's a tie with Jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the peacock one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bags, I love #5 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH the Peacock one! That's so different, I love it! I love the baby blue one too!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these bags are so unique and different! So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a creative style and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pieces! I definitely have a bit of a bag addiction too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the accessorize bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely more of a bag person over a shoe person too.. i feel like shoes are just on your feet and are bound to get worn and gross after a little bit while bags you can keep in better condition haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome bags!! I like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great bags! My favorite is #5. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flamingo one is a fun one. Thanks for the inspo.
    Rosie www.rosedogandco.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 5 is so classy and stylish! I'm addicted to shoes so that'd be my worst fashion vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and I have similar tastes in bags!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The peacock bag caught my eye,very unique bag. Love them all,very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your bag addiction! #5 is hot love the color and style.

    ReplyDelete