Saturday 14 June 2014

REVIEW: June Wantable Accessories Box & Bloglovin Blog Hop!

I've been slightly quiet this week as I've been exploring Romania - more to come on that soon!

Most of my friends know that I love a good makeup box - but when I found out that one of my faves 'Wantable' were doing specially selected accessories that are tailored to your tastes, I had to try them! I'm not the best at accessorising so this is generally a really good tool for me. The box costs $36 plus shipping (about £21) but the 3-4 items you receive are worth much more than that, so I see it as a thrifty bargain and a way to build my accessories collection over time. This is my second month with Wantable accessories, and I've been very pleased with all of their selections so far. If you're not happy with something, Wantable are happy to change the boxes or part exchange for something you do like.


This month, I received some really fab items!


Gia Necklace - retails at £36 - This is right up my street - I love chunky layered necklaces and the combination of pearl juxtaposed with different metal colours is a really cool concept.

Bri Headband - retails at £11 -  This is so cool - I've never seen anything like this before (where
have I been?!) Its a bendy headband with fabric wrapped round some wire. I've used it already to fasten a bow over a ponytail, you can also wrap it round an up-do in any way you want, and make it sit however you want! It's so cute, and I'm not even usually a headband person.

Ainslie Watch - retails at £29 - I love wrap around watches and this one is a very classic looking gem. I think a watch is a great addition to the box, too, and it really is the sort of watch I would buy, so Wantable must be mind readers!

Total box value - £76 for £30 box (incl shipping)

Are you a fan of Wantable? Let me know!

Don't forget to join this weeks Bloglovin blog hop here hosted by Meg over at Happy Kids!



Your Devoted Host:

Your Co-Hosts:
    

    


1.  Follow your host, co-hosts, and sponsor.  You can click on their photos in the hop or in the linky.
2.  Add your blog in the linky below; be sure it links directly to your Bloglovin' profile and upload a profile picture directly from your computer.
3.  Follow at least 3-4 others bloggers in the linky and say "hello".
4.  Tweet, share, and talk about the hop on social media!



Happy Kids, Inc.

5 comments:

  1. I love Wantable I have been with them for 2 months now, though love what I got this month 1 item is not really me so giving it away lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miranda, what a great idea - I might do that in future! I know you can send them back but that's a lot of hassle and might as well gift it :) x

      Delete
  2. I am your newest follower and followed you via GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram
    Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena for popping by and following, I will do :) x

      Delete
  3. I like the watch that's included in the box! I'm not sure if I'd spend that much but it'd be a good present for myself haha!

    Would love if you check out my blog. Just followed you on twitter!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete